Testing positive to COVID-19
If you test positive to COVID-19, find out how you can look after your illness at home. Self-isolation rules for cases and people exposed to COVID-19
Advice for Confirmed Cases
- NSW Health fact sheet for confirmed COVID‑19 cases (people who have a COVID-19 infection) NSW Health
- Current COVID rules and restrictions NSW Government
- How to self-isolate - in your language
- Emergency pantry list Queensland Government – provides an estimation of food needed for two people for seven days.
Advice for Employers
- Guidance for businesses with a worker who tests positive for COVID-19 - What you need to do if a worker who has attended your workplace has tested positive to COVID-19.
- Keeping Workers Safe - a guide to help you stay safe at work during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Impact of COVID-19 on Workers Compensation AON
- Impact of COVID-19 on Employers' WHS obligations AON