BECOME A MEMBER OF NCOSS
Contribute to our vital work in advocating for a more equitable, thriving and inclusive society
When you join NCOSS, you become part of a collective voice actively working to improve outcomes for disadvantaged people and communities.
This collective voice also raises the profile of the sector and helps ensure we get the recognition, resourcing, and respect we deserve.
Being an NCOSS Member gives you an opportunity to:
- Participate in forums convened by NCOSS, such as the Forum of Non-Government Agencies (FONGA) and the Regional Members meeting, and to engage in consultations
- Contribute to submissions, policy positions and research projects
- Help inform NCOSS advice to Government
- Access tools, information and resources that will help your organisation
- Engage in joint advocacy on issues that matter to you
- Build your network - attend NCOSS events which bring together individuals, NGO representatives, peak bodies, Members of Parliament, key decision makers, as well as the private sector, academic and community leaders
- Access member discounts and special offers, including training and events, partnership offers and the NCOSS Community Jobs Board
- Stand for the NCOSS Board and Vote at AGM (Organisational and Individual members only)
- Be part of a collective voice that raises the profile of the sector
There are three types of memberships
- Individual – for individuals who would like to support the work of NCOSS. $28 per annum ($5 concession card holders)
- Organisational – for non-government, not for profit organisations that deliver human services and/or are involved in community development, policy or advocacy. View the sliding fee scale and a list of organisations that are members of NCOSS
- Friends of NCOSS – for government, private sector and other types of organisations that want to support the work of NCOSS. View the sliding fee scale.
*Please note: NCOSS membership is subject to Board approval.