Contribute to the vital work in advocating for a more equitable, thriving and inclusive society
Working together gives us a better chance of achieving change - whether it’s a better deal for the sector, raising awareness of the challenges facing different groups, or securing commitments that will improve the lives of disadvantaged people and communities.
When you join NCOSS, you become part of a collective voice actively working to improve outcomes for disadvantaged people and communities and ensure a strong community services sector.
Being an NCOSS Member gives you an opportunity to:
- Participate in policy and advisory groups (such as: Forum of Non-Government Agencies (FONGA), Regional Forum, Health Equity Alliance) and engage in consultations
- Contribute to submissions, policy positions and research projects
- Help inform NCOSS advice to Government
- Access tools, information and resources that will help your organisation
- Engage in joint advocacy on issues that matter to you
- Build your network - attend NCOSS events which bring together individuals, NGO representatives, NSW peak bodies, Members of Parliament, key decision makers, as well as private sector, academic and community leaders
- Access member exclusive discounts and special offers, including: training and events, partnership offers, NCOSS Community Jobs Board, Meeting Room Hire and Advertising in NCOSS eNews
- Stand for NCOSS Board and Vote at AGM (Organisational and Individual members only)
To be able to take advantage of NCOSS member rates for Job postings, event registrations and exclusive offers, you will need to be logged in as a member. To access your login details -all you have to do is confirm your email address associated with your membership - It’s an easy process that takes only a couple of minutes to sort.
Check the category below that best describes your membership. View membership fee schedule here.
Are you a non-government, not-for-profit organisation based in NSW which delivers human services and/or is involved in community development, policy or advocacy? Then join as an Organisational Member today!
NCOSS Organisational Members range from small frontline services operating in metropolitan, regional, rural and remote parts of NSW, through to state-wide providers and peak bodies. We know that the strength of the sector lies in its diversity. Join NCOSS for the opportunity to connect and collaborate to influence change, contribute to policy positions, and access exclusive training, resources, events and networking opportunities.
Friend of NCOSS
Are you an organisation working outside the sector who is keen to collaborate, connect and build strong communities for a better NSW? Join NCOSS in support of greater social and economic equality in NSW and connect with others across community services, government and private sectors.
If you're a business, local council, trade union, academic institution, library, political organisation, government department, school or hospital - Become a Friend of NCOSS!
Do you work in the community sector or are you someone who shares our vision of a NSW free of poverty and disadvantage?
Join as an Individual Member and be part of a collective voice actively working to improve outcomes for disadvantaged and vulnerable communities across NSW. You will also have access to attend discounted or member exclusive events, such as our annual Post-Budget Breakfast and Cost of Living in NSW seminar and other events that bring together leaders and key decision makers from community services, government and private sectors.
Please note: NCOSS membership is subject to Board approval.