Health obligations under the Work Health and Safety Act 2011 extend to both physical and psychological health, so persons conducting a business or undertaking (PCBU) have a responsibility to support their workers in the uncertain and changing times the COVID 19 pandemic is creating.
- Coronavirus Mental Wellbeing Support Service BeyondBlue
- Coronavirus: Resources for anxiety, stress & wellbeing Black Dog Institute
- #InThisTogether: Supporting our mental health during Coronavirus (COVID-19) National Mental Health Commission
- COVID-19 and Mental health at work NSW Government
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) information for Australians Australian Psychological Society