- This event has passed.
Mission Australia 2020 Youth Survey: NSW Sector Briefing
April 28, 2021 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
More than 25,800 young people aged between 15 and 19 years, including 6,639 young people in NSW, completed the Mission Australia Youth Survey 2020. Through this important survey, young people tell us about what they value, issues that are important to them, how they feel about the future, issues of personal concern, where they go for help and much more.
Mission Australia invites you to join us to hear about the 2020 Youth Survey results for NSW including comparison between rural/regional areas and metropolitan areas. You will also hear from young people about their experiences and from Youth Action about policy responses and the Advocate for Children and Young People on the importance of engaging young people.
- Nada Nasser, State Director of NSW, ACT and Victoria, Mission Australia
- Aunty Ann Weldon, Metropolitan Local Aboriginal Land Council
- Zoë Robinson, NSW Advocate for Children and Young People
- Rachel Christie, National Manager Evidence and Insights, Mission Australia
- Youth Panel, facilitated by Ash Fry, Reach Foundation
- Kate Munro, CEO, NSW Youth Action
- Maria Casbolt, R/Director Student Health and Mental Wellbeing, Inclusion and Wellbeing Directorate, NSW Department of Education
Where: This is a free online event. Please register to access the Teams link.
Register: Go to Eventbrite for registration, tickets and more information.
Contact: Svenja Ehinger
P: 0429 505 038