Justice Connect training: Drafting a Great Memorandum of Understanding (MOU)
April 27 @ 12:45 pm - 2:00 pm
Learn how to draft an MOU that ensures everyone is on the same page.
In the wake of 2020 and the uncertainty arising from COVID-19, it’s more important than ever that organisations work together to support the community. When you combine forces with another group, it's important to record the details of how you plan to collaborate. We've put together this webinar as an interactive how-to guide for drafting an effective 'memorandum of understanding', or MOU. You'll come away more confident in how to use our handy MOU template or draft your own.
What we'll cover:
- What an MOU is and when it should be used
- Issues your MOU should cover
- Your organisation's obligations under an MOU - including whether you are legally bound by it
What you’ll receive:
- 75-minutes of plain-language training from an expert lawyer
- Copy of webinar recording and slide presentation (recording available for 30 days)
- Opportunity to submit questions
- Information on further resources and support
Cost: $30 - $50
If your organisation is unable to cover the webinar fee or if you're having trouble registering please get in touch at email@example.com
This is an online event - access details for the webinar will be sent by email before the event.