Please note you will receive a confirmation from Zoom 1-2 days after you register which will include the link to access the webinar and the password. You will also receive reminder emails with this information one week, one day and one hour prior to the webinar.
Privacy is a matter for everyone in your organisation. Employees, management and volunteers all need an understanding of the key privacy principles, otherwise your organisation may be at risk of reputational damage, fines or worse. With more people than ever working from home, it’s critical you understand your key responsibilities.
To help you navigate your organisation’s legal obligations, we’ll walk you through the personal information lifecycle: from collection, through to use and disclosure, storage, complaints and the data breach notification laws.
- Commonwealth privacy laws that may apply to your organisation
- Systems to put in place to manage personal information
- The collection, use, handling and storage of personal information
- Data breach notification laws and cyber liability insurance
- Top tips for privacy protection in a work-from-home environment
What you’ll receive:
- 75-minutes of plain-language training from an expert lawyer
- Copy of webinar recording and slide presentation (recording available for 30 days)
- Opportunity to submit questions
- Information on further resources and support
Cost: $30 - $50
If your organisation is unable to cover the webinar fee or if you're having trouble registering please get in touch at email@example.com or call 03 8636 4448.
This is an online event - access details for the webinar will be sent by email before the event.
Here's what past participants said about our webinars
“Very practical guidance and lots of access to resources and links etc to help in the future!”
“Webinars make it a lot more convenient and I would definitely recommend others to attend your webinars.”
“Really clear, concise and accessible information. Thank you!”
If you have any questions or you're having trouble registering please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Justice Connect will use this information to register your attendance for the webinar, to distribute content (such as the webinar materials) and receive feedback after the event. Justice Connect may use de-identified information provided to promote its services, raise funds or to advocate for improvements to the law or services that affect its clients. We will not disclose your personal information without your consent, except where required to do so by law.