Justice Connect training: Top Legal Tips for Not-for-profit Organisations (FREE)
April 13 @ 12:45 pm - 2:00 pm
Looking for a simple, practical overview on the top legal issues faced by not-for-profits? This FREE webinar is a great one-stop shop based on the questions we get asked most regularly by not-for-profits.
What we’ll cover:
- Understanding your rules/constitution and legal purpose
- Clarifying the legal status of people involved in your organisation
- Safety, risk and insurance considerations
- Personal information and your organisation's obligations under privacy laws
- Financial reporting requirements
Each tip comes with links to further guides, checklists and resources to help you apply your knowledge in your community organisation.
What you’ll receive
- 75-minutes of plain-language training from an expert lawyer
- Copy of webinar recording and slide presentation (recording available for 30 days)
- Opportunity to submit questions
- Information on further resources and support
Who should attend?
Those involved in not-for-profit organisations of all sizes and legal structures.
If you're having trouble registering please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org