Conflicts and disputes in your organisation can be stressful and highly disruptive. What steps can you take to prevent them and how do you manage them if they do occur?
In this FREE webinar, you’ll learn how to avoid and manage conflicts and disputes, gain an understanding of relevant laws, and where to go if you need further assistance. We’ll be joined by David Leonard from the Dispute Settlement Centre of Victoria who will share valuable insights on mediation for not-for-profit organisations and more.
- Common disputes involving members or board / committee members of not-for-profit organisations
- Following the dispute resolution or grievance procedure in your organisation’s rules or constitution
- When a member can be disciplined, and how to go about this
- What to do if there is a dispute within the committee of management
- Seeking assistance to deal with conflict or a dispute
- Tips on how to avoid and manage disputes
What you’ll receive:
- 75-minutes of plain-language training from an expert lawyer
- Copy of webinar recording and slide presentation (recording available for 30 days)
- Opportunity to submit questions
- Information on further resources and support
If you're having trouble registering please get in touch at email@example.com or call 03 8636 4448.
This is an online event - access details for the webinar will be sent by email before the event.
Here's what past participants said about our webinars
“Very practical guidance and lots of access to resources and links etc to help in the future!”
“Webinars make it a lot more convenient and I would definitely recommend others to attend your webinars.”
“Really clear, concise and accessible information. Thank you!”
If you have any questions or you're having trouble registering please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note you will receive a confirmation from Zoom 1-2 days after you register which will include the link to access the webinar and the password. You will also receive reminder emails with this information one week, one day and one hour prior to the webinar.
Justice Connect will use this information to register your attendance for the webinar, to distribute content (such as the webinar materials) and receive feedback after the event. Justice Connect may use de-identified information provided to promote its services, raise funds or to advocate for improvements to the law or services that affect its clients. We will not disclose your personal information without your consent, except where required to do so by law.