Research & Evaluation Officer
Relationships Australia NSW (Big Splash on behalf of RANSW)
- Leading Not-For-Profit organisation
- Research & Evaluation role - Quantitative Methods
- Based in Macquarie Park
- Salary packaging available
- Part time role - working 2 days per week
We are seeking a talented Research & Evaluation Officer to join our team, based in Macquarie Park. Working within a close-knit team, you will help produce data to drive continuous improvement in RANSW services, making a powerful difference to people, families and communities across New South Wales.
RANSW provides relationship support services for individuals, couples, families and communities. We are a not-for-profit Australian organisation with no religious affiliations. Our goal is to promote relationships that are safe, healthy and resilient.
About the role
This is a key position, working in a small team, where you will help design and implement the RANSW research & evaluation strategy to guide quality and innovation in service delivery.
Under the direction of the Senior Research and Evaluation Officer, you will support internal research and evaluation projects with a focus on quantitative data collection, cleaning, analysis and reporting.
This is a great opportunity to apply quantitative research skills in a realworld research-to-practice context.
Core responsibilities include:
Contribute to the implementation of program evaluations and research studies Conduct detailed quantitative analysis of research and evaluation data using Excel, SPSS and other data-analysis and survey-building software Support positive relationships with various stakeholders
Who we are looking for?
This is a fixed term, part time position working 2 days per week until 30 June 2021 based in the head office at Macquarie Park.
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Bachelor degree (AQF level 7) in social sciences, psychology, statistics, market research or similar, with significant exposure to quantitative research methods
- Confident in applying appropriate statistical techniques with survey data and outcomes data
- Demonstrated experience in managing client/participant data collection, storage and quantitative analysis
- High levels of discretion and an understanding of research ethics