Team Leader - Family Relationship Centre (FRC)
Relationships Australia NSW (Big Splash on behalf of RANSW)
- Work for a leading Not-For-Profit Organisation
- Are you an experienced FDRP professional?
- Part time or full time work option
- Salary packaging available
- Based in Blacktown
At Relationships Australia NSW, we believe that everyone is entitled to have positive, supportive and healthy relationships. Our work is centred on building strong family and personal relationships and community connections. As a leading independent non-profit organisation, we focus on those in greatest need, and we conduct our work with respect for difference and social inclusiveness.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced FDRP to join our Blacktown as Team Leader, Family Relationship Centre (FRC)
The role can be either full time or part time.
To be successful in this role, you will have well developed practice and clinical supervisory skills, as well as flexibility, initiative, coordination and organisational skills.
You will be a key support to the Centre Manager by leading the FRC team, providing clinical supervision and managing day to day matters within the team. You will also maintain your clinical expertise, providing direct service where required.
The essential criteria / experience for this role are below and your written application must demonstrate competencies in them:
- An accredited FDRP with demonstrated competency in FDR in a post separation context;
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications in the human services area (e.g. social work, psychology), law or other relevant qualifications;
- Training and demonstrated competency in child focused and child inclusive family dispute resolution and property mediation;
- Five years' experience full time, or part time equivalent, in post separation work as an FDRP, mediator, family advisor or couple and family therapist or 2500 hours of supervised clinical practice.
- Demonstrated skills, experience and training as a clinical supervisor
- Confidence (and competence) using technology (databases, Word, Excel, Outlook);
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;