Wesley Mission Community Services
- permanent full-time position
- based in Bella Vista
- fully maintained vehicle + generous salary packaging provisions
Wesley Mission is a high profile, multi-faceted Christian organisation making a real difference in the community. We work with the most disadvantaged in our community by providing over 200 services ranging from aged care, homeless services, child and family care, counselling, employment, training and education, and health services.
Our Vision is “Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can.”
About the program
Wesley Dalmar is a leading Out of Home Care (OOHC) agency in NSW. We have a proud history of caring for children, young people and their families since 1893.
About the role
We are seeking a full time team leader to join the Wesley Dalmar OOHC team in Bella Vista. This position is a challenging and rewarding opportunity to support a team of case managers whilst providing effective case management to children, young people, families and carers; thereby ensuring children in OOHC are in safe, stable and suitable placements.
- tertiary degree in Social Work, Social Welfare, Psychology or related discipline
- previous employment with children and families
- available to work flexible hours including some evenings and weekends
- current unrestricted drivers licence
- ability to work as a part of a team and independently
- demonstrated ability to write reports to a professional standard
- experience in Case Management
- experience in OOHC
- previous supervisory experience
Salary and employment conditions are in accordance with the Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Industry Award 2010, Level 6, with capacity for salary packaging and the provision of a fully maintained motor vehicle available for private use. Superannuation is paid in addition at 9.5%