Aged Care Support Worker
Riverwood Community Centre Inc
Casual with view of permanent part-time
We are seeking applications from highly motivated, reliable and adaptable candidates who are committed to the provision of quality care and continuous improvement, and also have the capacity to work independently and as part of a team.
The successful candidate will have knowledge of the Wellness and Reablement Approach and able to deliver programs and supports which encourage older people to achieve identified goals and outcomes.
You will be able to build strong, positive relationships with our clients and have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills particularly when working with clients from CALD backgrounds
Reporting to the Team Leader, the Aged Care Support Worker will be responsible for:
- Delivering programs and supports designed to enhance physical, social and emotional well-being
- Operate in a culturally diverse background with clients and team members with a caring and respectful attitude
- Build rapport with clients by establishing connections and showing genuine interest in their lives
- Work collaboratively together with others to achieve group goals and objectives
- Commitment to the provision of quality care and continuous improvement