Applications close 20 February 2017
You are invited to attend an information session to learn more about the Graduate Certificate in Business - Public Sector Management Program
Are you interested in learning more about the business of government and how it works?
Employees from the NGO sector and commonwealth, state and local governments all participate in the PSMP. Having employees from the 3 tiers of government plus the NGO sector at the workshops creates robust discussion, shared learning and creates new networks.
Successful completion of PSMP participants leads to a Graduate Certificate in Business (Public Sector Management) and provides credits for other post-graduate programs.
The Public Sector Management Program:
- Will help you understand the business of government.
- Provides a strong balance between academic theory and hands on practical skills where your learning can be applied directly in your workplace.
- Is delivered over 15 months with four intensive mandatory 3 or 4-day workshops.
- This program is delivered in Canberra and Sydney.
- Requires you to undertake a work-based project that delivers real outcomes for your organisation.
Scholarships are available for NGO employees. Find out more at the Scholarships page.
The first intake offered in 2017 commences 6 March 2017. Applications close 20 February 2017. For more information regarding enrolments visit the QUT website.
Information Session details:
Date: Tuesday, 7 Feb 2017
Time: 3:.30 pm – 4.30 pm (includes afternoon tea prior to start of information session)
Location: Public Service Commission – Level 14, Bligh House, 4-6 Bligh Street, Sydney
RSVP: 24 January 2017 by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org