We’re an award-winning recruitment agency but not like you may have seen before.
Our experienced recruitment experts know the community sector well with over 30 years’ experience. We offer a complete service, assisting you with everything from writing the ad to making a job offer, but our packages are flexible – so you choose what suits you. We also offer pre-employment checks, DiSC and behavioural assessments as well as facilitation of interviews.
As our client, you can expect us to take the time to listen, understand your needs, your organisation and how we can best support you. When we work with you and your staff, we want it to feel like we are part of the team too. Although you are outsourcing this work to us, we work alongside you, communicating every step of the way. We want it to feel just like we are another member of your team.
We don’t offer a candidate placement service, we work with employers like you. We will ensure your advertisement is seen by the largest audience possible and support you in finding the best candidate for your team, no matter where they may be found.
A lot of time can be spent away from your regular duties when you need to recruit. We can save you time by providing the support you need to make the recruitment process as efficient & stress-free as possible.
We offer a complete service, assisting you with everything from writing the ad to making a job offer, but our packages are flexible – so you choose what suits you.
We’re not like other recruitment agencies, our packages are affordable & flat-fee based so you know exactly what the costs will be up front. We also offer a FREE initial consultation.
Total Workforce Services is passionate to support small organisations in the not-for-profit/community sector allowing them access quality recruitment services at an affordable price. Our values include:
- Authenticity – you can rely on us to do what we say were going to do. We work with honesty, empathy, reliability and confidentiality.
- Quality – we are passionate about our field and work, work to a high standard and are always learning new information and innovations to bring the best and up to date information to our clients
- Contribution – we’re interested in making an impact in our local communities, contributing to something bigger than us
- Relationships – we value every client we have and take pride in maintaining relationships with kindness, respect and friendliness.
- Flexibility - we understand every organisation is different so take the time to understand your needs
By working remotely I can support organisations anywhere throughout Australia.
|Contact name||Angela Gauci|
|Phone number||(02) 4555 4634|
PO Box 963, Richmond NSW 2753