esponsible for providing operational direction to the Home Care Packages program to ensure optimum customer service, leadership, cost effectiveness and quality outcomes for our clients.
Promote the values of CORE to provide clients with independence, participation, care, self-fulfilment and dignity. Ensure awareness and support of the philosophies of healthy ageing and independent living and upholding the rights of clients.
Provide exemplary leadership, supervision, support and mentoring to the Home Care team enabling the delivery of consumer – driven service excellent in accordance with organisational strategy, values and service principles whilst meeting our legislative obligations and funding requirements.
Responsible for managing and coordinating all day to day operations of Home Care team
Together with the Senior Program Manager, Home Care and Disability the role champions the collaborative development of lean and seamless internal processes and cohesive systems that support holistic service delivery and ensure that consumers consistently receive exceptional service and high quality service outcomes.
Responsible for ensuring the Home Care team plan, deliver care and services in accordance with relevant funded program guidelines, the Aged Care Act 1997, Aged Care Quality Standards, Quality of Care Principles, consumer directed care principles and CORE Policy and Procedures.
The position requires a commitment to organizational values and the achievement of strategic and business objectives. All work undertaken will reflect CORE Community Services Mission and Values.
Key responsibilities but not limited to the following;
- Direct, coordinate and supervise the Home Care Team including all referrals, consumer allocations, care planning and reviews
- Provide leadership supervision and support to create and maintain a high performance culture.
- Shares expert, quality and responsive case management advice, guidance and develops skills and knowledge and builds capacity within the Home Care team
- Monitor and evaluate service delivery, including but not limited to regular internal audits of client files and services.
- Manage key resources including staffing and clients to ensure optimal service delivery.
- Responsible for the performance of the Home Care team against key performance indicators, ensuring that all team members comply with documentation, and statistical data reporting requirements
- Contribute to the development, monitoring and review of policies and procedures pertaining to consumer safety and quality services.
- Monitor Home Care consumer budgets compliance with Home Care legislations and Aged Care Quality Standards include best practice rostering and allocation of resources.
- Ensure Home Care consumer services are processed as per My Aged Care requirements
- Participate in accreditation standards and practices activities in conjunction with the Program Support Manager.
- Assist the Disability Program Manager with allocation of support workers and program requirements as required
- Prepare reports on KPI’s relating to service provision, client data and My Aged Care requirements.