Your role is responsible for providing operational direction to the Disability program to ensure optimum customer service, leadership, cost effectiveness and quality outcomes for our clients.
Promote the values of CORE to provide clients with independence, participation, care, self-fulfilment and dignity. Ensure awareness and support of the philosophies of healthy ageing and independent living and upholding the rights of clients.
Provide exemplary leadership, supervision, support and mentoring to the Disability team enabling the delivery of consumer – driven service excellent in accordance with organisational strategy, values and service principles whilst meeting our legislative obligations and funding requirements.
Responsible for managing and coordinating all day to day operations of Disability Program.
Together with the Senior Program Manager, Home Care and Disability the role champions the collaborative development of lean and seamless internal processes and cohesive systems that support holistic service delivery and ensure that consumers consistently receive exceptional service and high quality service outcomes.
Responsible for ensuring the Disability Program plan, deliver care and services in accordance with relevant funded program guidelines, Disability Act 2006, NDIS framework, and CORE Policy and Procedures.
The position requires a commitment to organizational values and the achievement of strategic and business objectives. All work undertaken will reflect CORE Community Services Mission and Values.
Key responsibilities but not limited to the following;
- Direct, coordinate and supervise the Disability Program including all referrals, assessments, care planning and reviews
- Provide leadership supervision and support to create and maintain a high performance culture.
- Shares expert, quality and responsive case management advice, guidance and develops skills and knowledge and builds capacity within the Disability Program
- Monitor and evaluate service delivery, including but not limited to regular internal audits of client files and services.
- Manage key resources including staffing and clients to ensure optimal service delivery.
- Responsible for the performance of the Disability Program against key performance indicators, ensuring that all team members comply with documentation, and statistical data reporting requirements
- Contribute to the development, monitoring and review of policies and procedures pertaining to consumer safety and quality services.
- Monitor individual customer budgets to enable choice and empowerment
- Provide Support Workers with timely advice, support and information based on best practice, risk management, NDIS Commission Guidelines, the NDIS Code of Conduct and CORE Policy and Procedures
- Participate in accreditation standards and practices activities in conjunction with the Program Support Manager.
- Assist the Home Care Program Manager with allocation of support workers and program requirements as required
- Review and maintain all Service Agreements and ensure that Service Agreements dates adhere to Service Booking dates on PRODA.
- Actively marketing and promoting CORE Disability Program to new prospective Participants and service providers.