The position reports to the Multicultural Communities Service Manager.
The Business Engagement Manager will identify new business opportunities relating to employment and continually build relationships with potential employers to assist jobseekers into employment.
CORE provides recruitment services, pre-employment planning and training, and work experience opportunities to help people establish suitable career pathways. Meaningful employment is an important component to a stable, secure and independent future.
This role is a fixed term contract role till 30 June 2022.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Forging relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers by marketing CORE’s employment services to employers by building relationships with local employment stakeholders.
- Leading the cross-referencing, screening and referring of job ready job seekers to employment opportunities resulting in sustainable employment outcomes.
- Transformative approach to service delivery in a sales or market driven context to meet KPI’s and develop strategies to grow the business.
- Support the development and implementation of efficient and effective media strategies and initiatives utilising an appropriate suite of communication tools including social media to promote CORE’s employment business priorities.
- Deliver employment services according to contractual obligations, policies, procedure, guidelines and National Disability Standards. Promote employment services and raise awareness and inclusion.
- Ensure that all employment activities are compliant, are recorded and reported as directed by the contract.
- Planning, execution and participation in internal and external events, expos and other public events to promote CORE’s employment strategies.
- Monitoring pre-employment support including resume development and job search assistance, interview support, referrals to education, training and certification opportunities, and referrals to work placement and experience programs.
- Prepare financial reports on activity, expenditure, funding and KPI results monthly.
- Provide leadership and advice with the preparation of business plans to identify strategic revenue planning and activities.
- Analyse performance, identify barriers and develop feasible outcomes in relation to revenue improvements to enable milestones and KPIs to be achieved.
- Provide leadership, direction and mentorship to the Employment team including the preparation of individual work plans for the team.
- Actively support the process of Accreditation and external review with the required agencies, including coordinating Multicultural Communities evidence against standards in conjunction with the Quality Assurance and Risk Coordinator.
- Manage and implement quality and operational improvement projects in partnership with the other managers within Multicultural Communities.