Street Youth Services Manager
The core responsibilities of this position are:
- The management of the SYS staff [Streetworkers and Street Based Caseworkers] across the various sites, including rostering for peak times and locations, provision of supervision, support and guidance, input into the development and implementation of team training (particularly as new stages of the SYS development are rolled out), team communications, and ensuring consistent data collection and timely reporting,
- Forging strong collaborative service provision relationships with partner agencies that offer relevant services for HMSFYP
- Raising awareness of the unique issues and challenges faced by HMSFYP, reinforcing the current invisibility of these young people within mainstream services and the wider society.
-Contribute towards the gathering of evidence through data collection, data analysis and research initiatives, to feed into building a credible body knowledge into the needs and issues of HMSFYP.
-Contribute to the maintenance of a strong social media presence, ensuring all events and activities are well documented and shared through social media by staff while respecting the privacy of young people.
- Work towards an independent voice for HMSFYP within the organisation and broader society.
- Other duties as required by the organisation.