Senior Youth Access Clinician - headspace
- Unique clinical opportunity, working for a leading youth organisation
- Realise your professional potential in a recovery-focused person-led service
headspace Bankstown is looking for an experienced recovery focused Senior Youth Access Clinician to join the team. The position available is part-time (0.8 FTE) working four days a week.
headspace is the National Youth Mental Health Foundation supporting young people aged 12-25 years with their mental & general health care needs. headspace provides young people with the opportunity to seek help early. headspace brings together local health services under the one roof making it easier for young people and their families to find the information they need.
The Senior Youth Access Clinician will be responsible for:
- Delivering quality, evidence-based recovery focused mental health services including assessments, individualised person-centered planning and coordination, and the delivery of relevant therapeutic interventions.
- Designing treatment plans and relevant interventions to assist the young person to drive their own recovery plan.
- Coordinating supports with internal and external service providers including medical professionals, Government Departments and services, non-government organisations and schools.
- Providing supervision, support, guidance, and mentoring of students and provisionally registered psychologists.
- Ensuring compliance with directions from AHPRA and other government bodies and organisations.
- Identifying and implementing community based activities that will support the social and emotional well being of the individual on their recovery journey
- Offering education and guidance on clinical matters.
Flourish Australia is seeking to employ proactive and motivated individuals, who enjoy both teamwork and working autonomously. The successful candidates will have significant experience working within the Mental Health sector combined with relevant qualifications.You must also be currently registered, or eligible for registration (National or State) as a Psychologist, Occupational Therapist, Social Worker, Mental Health Nurse or other allied health professional.