Follow Up / Outreach Support Case Worker (Maternity Relief 12 months)
Marrickville Women's Refuge
Applications Closing: Friday, March 6, 2020 - 17:00
Location: Inner West Sydney
Purpose of the position:
- The Follow up/Outreach Support Caseworker’s primary objective is to provide a variety of active support to clients as they transition into the community after exiting the service.
- You will be required to visit clients in their homes and in community settings and accompany them to housing and other relevant appointments when required.
- You will also provide outreach in other organisation offices and attend community events and some interagency meetings to increase the accessibility of the service and provide access to information and support as an early intervention measure. You will also provide ongoing outreach support to outreach clients.
- To provide a child safe, child friendly environment that is culturally affirming and promote the self-esteem of all children and young people who enter the service. You will also assist in the entry and assessment of new clients, including accompanying children or young persons who access the service.
- On call will also be a requirement of this position. You will be expected to participate in an on call roster, and will be paid an additional allowance.
Date posted: 06 February 2020