Part-time Bookkeeper - Xero Specialist
Self Advocacy Sydney
- $60K (Pro-rata 21 hours per week)
Self Advocacy Sydney (SAS) is a community-based not-for-profit organisation supporting people with intellectual disability speak up for themselves. SAS started in 1986.
We are seeking a bookkeeper, Xero specialist, to join our team at our Blacktown office.
About the role
You will be performing the following duties:
- Daily Bookkeeping using Xero software – data entries, bank reconciliations, etc.
- Fringe Benefits Tax
- Business Activity Statements
- PAYG summaries
- Dealing with the ATO
- Managing Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and Payroll
- Office administrative tasks as required
The ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstrated knowledge and proficiency using Xero software
- Outstanding bookkeeping skills
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- The ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team environment,
- Trustworthy person with strong references from previous employers