Community Microfinance Manager NSW/ACT
Good Shepherd Microfinance
- 0.8EFT (potential to move to full-time after 1 July)
- Ability to work flexibly to the operational needs)
- Temporary 12 month parental leave position
- $88,584 per annum (+ super), salary packaging options available
- Interviews will be held 3rd and 4th of February
Based in the Sydney or surrounding area and reporting to the National Microfinance Manager (situated in the national office in Melbourne) for a 12-month period to cover parental leave, you will be highly autonomous with support from the National Community Microfinance team in Melbourne and peer support from other colleagues in other states. Primarily, you will be responsible for 4 key focus areas:
- Supporting the community provider network by providing guidance regarding policy, procedures, and the ongoing development of the collaborative NILS delivery model.
- Engaging and supporting a diverse range of community organisations in NSW/ACT to ensure they are operating effectively and meeting their performance targets where applicable.
- Raising awareness of community microfinance and recruiting new partners to the community microfinance network.
- Liaising with stakeholders from government, corporate partners and peak bodies to maximise the impact of microfinance in NSW/ACT.