Kinchela Boys Home Aboriginal Corporation
We are looking for a passionate individual to join our team as Coordinator. In this role you will positively engage with service delivery staff and our broad group of members to ensure high levels of service, well planned events and smooth operations. Some travel across Sydney and NSW will be a requirement of this position.
The Coordinator is responsible for:
- Oversight, planning and organising KBHAC programs, activities and events, under the direction of the KBHAC CEO;
- Understanding and applying a survivor led, trauma informed and healing aware approach to all KBHAC activities
- Supporting and implementing the principles of a survivor-led organisation through engagement and supervision
- Working positively with team members, KBH survivors and their families and descendants and other external stakeholders
- Undertaking operational (including financial) and administrative duties;
- Assisting with communications and advocacy
- Oversight of reporting and technology requirements
KBHAC offers a flexible, supportive and friendly work environment and an attractive remuneration package including salary packaging options.
The position is a full-time role (38 hours per week).
The salary is under SCHADS award Level 7 (approx. $92,800 - $94,800 + 9.5% superannuation.
This is an Aboriginal identified position. Aboriginality is a genuine qualification for this position and is authorised by section 14a of the Anti-Discrimination Act, 1977.