House Supervisor - Intensive Therapeutic Care
CatholicCare - Diocese of Broken Bay
You will have the opportunity to work with the support and direction of the Manager ITC to be guided by the principles of permanency support and intensive therapeutic care. You will use your energy and practical leadership approach to:
- Manage the operations of the house and the team of Youth Workers working with you;
- Provide mentoring and support to your team, ensuring they have the right tools to create positive change;
- Work closely with your team and the broader care team to provide individual support to children and young people;
- Be responsible for rostering, house budgets and accounts, safeguarding, risk and WHS, and overseeing reporting and documentation;
- Develop a collaborative and accountable team through your focus on strengths-based solutions-focused supervision, reflective practice, self-care, performance and achievement of outcomes.