Community Projects Coordinator
The Community Projects Coordinator promotes SANE’s mission by increasing the reach of our online community/peer support service, SANE Forums, by strengthening collaboration with key stakeholders, including working locally and regionally with a range of partners.
The SANE Forums provide peer support in an online community context for people living with complex mental health issues and their family, friends and carers. The service operates under a unique partnership model whereby the online environment created by SANE Australia is syndicated to seventy-five other mental health and community-based organisations around the country.
Primarily, the Community Projects Coordinator supports those partner relationships and other activity that assists SANE to reach out into communities to support people with complex mental health issues. This includes:
- Forums partner coordination
- Syndication partner integration: work with Forum syndication partners to integrate the online Forums into their service delivery model.
- Partner engagement: create opportunities for partners to collaborate in SANE’s work and share their diverse expertise in the content and activity plan for the Forums
- Partner promotions: Support partners to integrate the Forums into their external communications and promotions activity
- Support SANE’s advocacy and support services agenda by aligning Forum partner work with the organisation’s broader priorities for stakeholder and sector engagement
- Support projects that contribute to SANE Forums connecting more people with complex mental health issues.
The salary for this position is from $70,000 - $75,000 (exluding super and salary packaging)
From time to time, this role involves working flexible hours, including some evenings and domestic travel.