Manager, Homelessness Industry and Workforce Development Strategy
The Manager, Homelessness Industry and Workforce Development Strategy (the Strategy) will be responsible for oversighting the strategic direction and development of the Strategy. The Strategy is an innovative partnership between the three peaks Homelessness NSW, Domestic Violence NSW and Yfoundations. Homelessness NSW auspices the Strategy on behalf of Domestic Violence NSW and YFoundations.
The Homelessness Industry and Workforce Development Strategy aims to support the Specialist Homelessness Services sector to meet quality requirements, undertake sector networking, develop sector outcomes and support workforce development, including a Learning and Development Program. It includes a range of projects, resources and tools to achieve these goals.
Key objectives of the position
The position will lead the strategic direction, implementation and delivery of the Homelessness Industry and Workforce Development Strategy.
The key responsibilities of the position are to:
- Lead the strategic development and growth of the Homelessness Industry and Workforce Development Strategy
- Keep abreast of homelessness policy and service delivery, particularly in NSW
- Keep abreast of NGO industry and workforce development particularly approaches to quality and learning and development
- Develop, manage and monitor strategic frameworks and multiple projects
- Liaise with homelessness organisations, government agencies and other stakeholders
- Prepare performance reports and other documents
- Manage a small team to deliver the Homelessness Industry and Workforce Development Strategy.
Staff reporting to this position – 2 x Project Managers; 2 x Project Officers
The Manager, Homelessness Industry and Workforce Development Strategy reports to the CEO, Homelessness NSW.