Assistant Principal Solicitor/Legal Practice Supervisor - Contract Position for 12 months
WSCLC is currently recruiting for a Senior Solicitor for the role of Assistant Principal Solicitor/Legal Practice Supervisor.
If you have:
- A commitment to social justice, strong management and demonstrated compliance skills.
- Legal experience in Employment Law.
- Skills and experience to professionally supervise a legal practice.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to manage aspects of legal practice and to work with clients and stakeholders from diverse backgrounds.
- Eligibility to hold a NSW Practising Certificate to practice as a Principal of a law practice.
Then we invite you to apply for this position.
- To support the Principal Solicitor in the management and professional supervision of the legal practice in developing and maintaining excellence in the legal practice.
- To direct and assist solicitors in the provision of legal services.
- As the Nominated Person (defined in the CLC Risk Management Guide) the Legal Practice Supervisor will supervise the legal practice in the absence of the Principal Solicitor.
- To contribute to the production of information required for Board and funding reports.
- To provide high quality telephone, face to face and written legal advice, advocacy, information, referral, casework and representation to clients.
- Be informed of legal, procedural and policy developments relevant to the position.
This position reports to the Principal Solicitor.