Quality Improvement Officer
Odyssey House NSW
This specialist role is primarily responsible for the Quality and Clinical Improvement systems in Odyssey House NSW.
- Lead and manage the Quality Improvement Framework and program
- Monitor the success of Odyssey House client programs
- Support staff through Quality Improvement change.
- Lead and manage the Quality Improvement Framework, and quality improvement program
- Review polices and procedures
- Provide consultation to staff to ensure clients receive the highest level of care
- Lead and manage the Accreditation processes for Odyssey House NSW
- Respond to requests for information to support clinical reviews of clients, processes and clinical systems.
- Manage the Incident and Risk Systems
- Support the Board Sub-Committee on Quality and Clinical Safety
- Internal and external reporting for the Board, management and funding bodies
ESSENTIAL SELECTION CRITERIA:
- Tertiary health qualifications relevant to the position and/or at least 3 years’ experience in Quality Improvement
- Demonstrated knowledge of quality improvement frameworks, processes and procedures related to provision of health services
- Experience in working in multi-disciplinary teams, be self-motivated and directed and be able to engage staff in discussions about quality.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and collate timely, relevant and targeted reports for the leadership and management team concerning quality and risk management activities
- Possess excellent time management, team building, collaboration and facilitation skills
- High level writing and speaking skills
- Demonstrated high level of interpersonal and communication skills, being able to engage and manage internal and external stakeholders
- Hold or have the ability to obtain a current Criminal History Check and Working With Children clearance
- Unlimited right to work and live in Australia
Date posted: 28 May 2019