ACOSS Marketing, Communications & Events Coordinator
Australian Council of Social Service (ACOSS)
The Marketing, Communications and Events Coordinator designs, produces and markets all ACOSS events. This is includes the development and implementation of detailed project plans and strategic event marketing plans. The position also provides communications support to the broader ACOSS team as required.
- Work with the Director of Operations and Stakeholder Engagement, ACOSS team members and stakeholders to design two major national annual events; the ACOSS National Conference and the ACOSS Budget Breakfast along with a series of smaller events throughout the year.
- Project manage all ACOSS events from inception. This includes the development and implementation of detailed project plans.
- Develop and deliver comprehensive event marketing and communications plans.
- Write all event related communications including weekly EDMs, web copy, and social media content, event prospectuses and speaker briefing notes.
- Nurture existing relationships with ACOSS event and project partners.
- Coordinate a range of subcontracted services including graphic design, AV & equipment hire
- Provide ongoing communications support to the Engagement and Communications Teams
- Reports to the Director of Operations and Stakeholder Engagement.