Facilities Support Officer
We are now recruiting for a Facilities Support Officer on a two year fixed term contract. The role is full time and based at our Hurstville office. The role is classified as Level 3 on the SCHADS Award and will report to the Facilities and Office Manager.
The purpose of the Facilities Support Officer role is to:
- assist with day to day facilities support and administration activities e.g., contacting contractors to visit offices to complete repairs, greeting contractors, suppliers and other visitors to the office, issuing security passes, arranging access to offices for cleaning, air conditioning, office machines, rubbish removal and recycling, archiving and storage, managing delivery of new items etc
- services related to the SGCH car fleet ensuring they are maintained appropriately and that any damage is rectified, managing allocation information, vehicle maintenance, cleaning and documentation control
- contribute to facilities and office management projects such as office space planning, large scale refurbishments and fit outs or relocations
- co-ordinate First Aid Registry and supplies
- support the People and Group Services team by undertaking administrative and ad hoc duties as required.