Are you an established Disability Services manager or a highly skilled and experienced Support Coordinator looking to take the next step in your career?
We are looking for a manager who strives to provide high-quality services focusing on choice, respect and true inclusion for people living with a disability.
This is an exciting opportunity for a suitably qualified and experienced person to develop and manage our newly established Support Coordination and Plan Management services.
The position offers generous above award conditions, ongoing professional development and leadership development opportunities.
|Applications Close||June 14, 2021|
|Job Board||NCOSS Community Jobs|
|Employment Basis||Full Time|
|Location||Far North Coast NSW|
- Relevant degree level qualification
- Demonstrated experience in program management and staff supervision
- Significant experience in developing and delivering high quality NDIS services including working with complex client needs
- Track record in successful relationship and partnership development
- Demonstrated application of the objectives and principles of the National Standards for Disability Services. Ensure compliance with NDIS Terms of Business, Quality Standards in relation to the provision of NDIS services
- Demonstrated ability to drive innovation, initiative and improvement of organisational processes & procedures
- Highly developed management and interpersonal skills. Ability to collaborate with a broad range of stakeholder groups
- High attention to detail and excellent organisational skills
- High level computer and database skills. Superior Microsoft Office skills
- High level presentation and report writing skills, including policy and procedure writing skills
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of disability services network
How to Apply
Should you wish to proceed with your application, please ensure that you:
- Address each of the selection criteria contained in the position description;
- Include a detailed resume with education & employment history; and
- Provide two referees with current contact details.
Please note: applications not addressing the selection criteria will not be considered.
Please email applications to email@example.com
Applications close 4.30pm 14 June 2021
The Family Centre
Life and relationships can get difficult for all of us at times. The Family Centre’s services are for children, young people, and families, and anyone in a family relationship.
We encourage and inspire people to make the changes they want for themselves, their family and their community.
During difficult times, we can assist with accurate information and referral to the services you may need. Help you to set goals and make plans to achieve them, develop life and relationship skills and the knowledge you need to resolve individual, family and community concerns. No matter how big or small your problems may be, you can talk with us.
We work together with our community to design activities that enhance parenting skills, improve relationships, and increase safety, wellbeing and personal effectiveness.
In genuine partnership with community members and groups, non-government organisations, government agencies and businesses, we make a real difference and our actions lead to progressive measurable and sustainable social change
The Family Centre is a local social purpose, community owned organisation established in 1988 and based on the North Coast of NSW.
We value Social Justice, Respect, Integrity, Learning, Creativity and Collaboration.
|Phone number||(07) 5524 8711|