- 38-hour week inclusive
- Northern Sydney Region
We are offering an exciting opportunity to join our team in the role of Case Manager – Homelessness Services.
This position will provide you with opportunities, challenges and rewarding involvement.
|Applications Close||December 19, 2021|
|Job Board||NCOSS Community Jobs|
|Job Category||Care & Support Work|
|Job Field||Family, Children and Youth|
|Employment Basis||Full Time|
- Related tertiary qualifications.
- Strong understanding of the issues surrounding young people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness
- Initiative, commitment and a willingness to strive for the continual improvement in providing quality, flexible and ethical services to young people and families in the community.
- Excellent communication and networking skills.
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team.
- Own car with comprehensive insurance.
- Ability to be flexible with weekday working hours from time to time.
- Responsive with the ability to manage sometimes unpredictable events, and to prioritise level of need within Specialist Homelessness Services (SHS) client load across crisis, semi-independent and supported transitional clients.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Minimum 2 years case management experience in community services.
- Experience working in youth based residential/housing services.
- Experience with Brief Solution Focused Therapy/strengths-based practice/trauma informed practice.
When you work for Taldumande you will be offered:
- Training, development and succession planning opportunities.
- Competitive salary depending on experience.
- Salary packaging benefits.
- Family friendly, flexible work environments.
We will require a "Working with Children Check" and Police Check under the Commission for Children and Young People Act 1998.
Taldumande Youth Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes applications from people from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander (ATSI) and Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD) backgrounds.
Taldumande Youth Services is a non-smoking workplace. The position is subject to employment screening and requirements under Child Protection legislation.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please send a letter addressing the selection criteria along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a Job Description please contact Administration on 02 9460 3777.
Taldumande Youth Services
Taldumande Youth Services is a lead charity committed to supporting vulnerable and homeless children, young people, and their families. The dedicated team at Taldumande responds to crisis, provides accommodation, restores wholeness from family breakdown and prepares individuals for success in life. Based in Northern Sydney and the Northern Beaches, Taldumande supports young people from all across Sydney, and has a range of highly successful homelessness, family, and young offender programs.
|Phone number||02 9460 3777|