In this role your primary objective will be to provide efficient and effective administrative support to our operations. In this role you will:
- Coordinate all administrative aspects of Shelter NSW’s work ensuring compliance with our funding agreement, general finance obligations and sound internal systems and processes
- Support the CEO, staff, Board and Members in the administrative requirements of our strategic plan (including but not limited to review of social media statistics, review of general communications, and basic marketing activities).
- Engage with external stakeholders and support engagement & membership activities.
- Ensure compliance in the completion, recording and filing of all digital paperwork and administration related to the organisation.
- Maintain operational policies and procedures, particularly related to HR and finance, and systems.
- Coordinate Board compliance matters, including board papers, minutes and statutory lodgments.
- Help manage and coordinate delivery of key projects, programs, policy work and occasional grant applications as part of diverse team.
- Undertake event management such as workshops, seminars, conferences, regular educational activities and the annual general meeting regular, e-bulletin publication and annual report.
- Provide customer service including monitoring of emails, media enquiries and directing phone calls.
|Job Board||NCOSS Community Jobs|
|Job Category||Administrations & Support|
|Job Field||Housing & Homelessness|
|Employment Basis||Full Time, Part Time|
|Salary Range||$66,000 — $80,000|
We are looking for a candidate who has previous experience in an administrative and co-ordination role.
Candidates who have the following attributes and experience will be highly regarded:
- Previous experience working with CEO’s/Senior Executive and skills-based Boards;
- Training, education or proven awareness in not–for-profit/community organisational role;
- A belief in social justice, a commitment to advocacy, and ideally, experience in housing.
Additional days off without utilising accrued leave at Christmas time!
- Flexible working arrangements available including possible part time opportunity and Working from Home for some hours.
- Opportunity to learn about Government Policy, at a local state and federal level
- Join a business working for a higher cause and explore your passion in providing secure and affordable housing!
How to Apply
Please submit your application to the following email inbox: email@example.com
To ask any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Shelter NSW is an independent, non-profit, member-focused organisation that has been advocating for better housing outcomes since 1975. We represent the broad interests of a diverse network of members, partners and aligned industry stakeholders who share our vision of a secure home for all NSW residents.
To learn more about our current work head to our website via https://shelternsw.org.au/