What you’ll do:
- You will lead the Family Relationship Centre for Northern Sydney
- You will bring clinical expertise (trained and experienced in delivering clinical supervision) as well as flexibility, initiative and highly developed organisational skills
- You will lead the team of Family Dispute Resolution Practitioners and Family Advisors to ensure that clients receive high quality support and mediation in navigating post-separation
- You will also lead the Child Consultant and CALD Liaison Officer to provide age appropriate and culturally responsive support to families
- You will work closely with the Centre Manager for service planning, reporting and other team initiatives as required
This is a great opportunity for an experienced FDRP to step into an exciting leadership role.
- Flexible working hours: Full-time position based at Macquarie Park (Ryde) with a consideration of part-time (minimum 4 days/week) for the right candidate
- $94,210 - $100,983 base salary + super + salary packaging benefits
- Non-salary benefits to assist you in your career growth and wellbeing
|Job Board||NCOSS Community Jobs|
|Job Field||Family, Children and Youth|
|Employment Basis||Full Time|
|Salary Range||$90,001 +|
What you’ll bring:
- Registration with the Australian Government Attorney General’s Department Register of Family Dispute Resolution Practitioners and experience as an FDRP
- Strong management capability to monitor and manage performance against targets
Ideally people leadership experience in a similar service
- A balance of compassion and practice expertise to ensure services are effective, clinically robust and culturally appropriate
Why work with us?
- Strong clinical and supervision framework to deepen practice excellence.
Make a genuine difference to the relationship wellbeing of individuals, couples and families every day!
- An opportunity to be a change agent, innovator and driver of growth across the organisation
- Work alongside people who truly care about what you achieve together
We offer many benefits including salary packaging, additional leave days and fitness passport
- We are committed to deepening our relationships with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. Our RAP guides our efforts to build strong relationships, increase employment and enhance respect
- We value inclusion and belonging. We want a workforce that is reflective of all the communities we serve. To strengthen our inclusive practice we have the following employee action groups: Accessibility; Reconciliation; Gender, Sex & Sexually; Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD)
How to Apply
If you are ready for your great opportunity, apply online today as we will be interviewing shortly. Applications close on Monday 31st January 2022.
It is a condition of employment that employees who are eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccination must be fully vaccinated in order to perform duties at any of our workplaces from the 1st January 2022. If you are not medically eligible to be vaccinated against COVID-19, you must provide Relationships Australia NSW with acceptable evidence of having a health condition for which obtaining a COVID-19 vaccination is contraindicated.
Please apply using the below link:
Relationships Australia NSW
Relationships Australia NSW (RANSW) provides a safe, judgement-free environment where individuals, couples and families can address the critical matters impacting their relationships, and their lives.