Compliance, Risk and Quality Manager
• Senior Leadership role
• Highly respected local community service organisation
• Based in Windsor NSW
• Permanent Part time, 28 hours per week
• SCHADS Grade 6
• Salary sacrifice options available
Supported by the Executive Officer, The Compliance, Risk and Quality Manager will have responsibility for leading the organisation in its continuous improvement and risk management practices. The Compliance, Risk and Quality Manager is required to maintain comprehensive knowledge of industry specific legislation, regulations, standards and practices to drive continuous quality improvement initiatives and projects.
|Job Board||NCOSS Community Jobs|
|Job Category||Leadership and Management|
|Job Field||Management and Operations|
|Employment Basis||Full Time, Part Time|
|Salary Range||$51,000 — $65,000|
• Relevant tertiary qualifications in Quality, Risk and Compliance or similar
• Demonstrated experience quality management systems
• Demonstrated understanding of a systems and practice approach to risk, auditing, compliance, analysis and continuous quality improvement
• Knowledge and understanding of legislation, regulations, standards and practice guidelines relevant to the human services sector
• Experience in quality auditing, action planning and outcome reporting
• Ability to implement organisational change management strategies to support new or revised quality, compliance and risk systems and processes
• Ability to build strong stakeholder relationships
• Strong problem solving and negotiation skills
• Demonstrated knowledge and competence in the use of client management systems and Microsoft Office
• Current NSW drivers licence and a vehicle with third party property insurance
• A National Criminal History Check and Working with Children check must be completed and cleared before employment may commence
• Experience working in education, aged, disability, family or transport services
Enquiries relation to this position can be made by contracting Jessica Innes, Executive Officer on 02 4587 0222.
If you’re a values based leader and want to build your career with this value driven community based organisation, please submit a cover letter, your resume and respond to the selection criteria.
How to Apply
Applications can be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close 9am Monday December 7, 2020.
Peppercorn Services Inc.
Since 2001, Peppercorn has provided services to a wide demographic of people across the Hawkesbury and surrounding areas. Our suite of services includes mobile preschools, family support, transport, community aged care and community development programs. Peppercorn’s vision is for a connected, healthy and inclusive Hawkesbury by reducing social isolation and maximising participation. Our services are underpinned by community, opportunity, responsive service, learning and leadership.