Due to exciting growth, we have a fantastic opportunity for a People and Culture Coordinator to join our team in our Surry Hills office. Supported by the People and Culture Business Partner, this role is responsible for the coordination of all HR support and administration activities across the employee lifecycle through our people systems and processes. The Coordinator will support People and Culture initiatives and is responsible for administering our HRIS, Employment Hero, ensuring managers and employees are trained and comfortable using the system and its integration with other systems such as Go1.
This role would suit an experienced Coordinator who is good with systems and has a passion for automating people processes. As part of a small team, this role will have a lot of opportunity to get involved in various projects and expand their experience in Human Resources. We offer great flexibility with access to hybrid work arrangements.
Key responsibilities include:
- Maintain all HR administration and coordination activities across the employee lifecycle stages
- Ensure that Employment Hero is set-up to support people workflows and processes and that managers and employees are confident using the HRIS
- Perform data entry and maintenance in Employment Hero and ensure personnel records are current
- Assist with the recruitment processes including creating adverts, posting and closing job advertisements across multiple platforms and assisting Hiring Managers with recruitment activities during peak periods
- Manage the pre-employment screening process and ensure compliance
- Support a number of HR projects across the organisation that align to the strategy, including the set-up and use of HR modules within Employment Hero
- Provide recommendations to enhance processes and workflows as needed
- Manage the People and Culture inbox efficiently and respond to all enquiries
- Assist with the day-to-day operations of the HR function and tasks as directed by the People and Culture Business Partner and CEO
- Coordinate relevant HR reporting
- Manage documents within the People and Culture section of the intranet, ensuring that documents and tools are updated as required
- General administrative tasks associated with the People and Culture function
- Previous Human Resources Coordination experience in a diverse and fast paced organisation
- Extensive systems experience with a HRIS or LMS - experience with Employment Hero and Go1 is highly desirable
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritise tasks to meet deadlines
- Excellent computer skills and experience in data entry including Microsoft Office 365
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a small team
- A positive and professional approach with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Hands on with a can-do attitude and willing to get involved in a wide range of tasks and projects
- A strong sense of discretion and confidentiality
- Willingness to obtain an annual flu vaccination, be fully COVID vaccinated and complete a national criminal history check.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A collaborative and fun work culture in a growing organisation
- Hybrid work arrangements with a blend of office based and remote work
- A competitive salary with access to NFP Salary Packaging benefits
- 15 days personal/carer’s leave each year
- Gifted leave between Christmas and New Year
At Seniors Rights Service, we seek a workforce that is as diverse as our society - in race, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexuality and cultures - and one that reflects the communities we work in. We believe diversity and inclusion are fundamental to our culture and core values and we demonstrate this commitment through all our employment practices. Our inclusive workplace culture contributes to making Seniors Rights Service a great place to work. We strongly encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People to apply.
|Applications Close||October 9, 2022|
|Job Board||NCOSS Community Jobs|
|Job Category||HR & Employment Services, Management|
|Job Field||Advocacy, Information & Campaigns, Aged Care, Policy and Advocacy|
|Employment Basis||Full Time|
|Location||Inner City Sydney, Sydney CBD|
How to Apply
To be considered for this role you will need to address the About You section and provide your CV via an online application here.
Applications close 9 October 2022.
Seniors Rights Service
Seniors Rights Service has been assisting older Australians as the leading provider of legal services, aged care advocacy and rights education and information to seniors in NSW since 1986. Seniors Rights Service provides support to older people to know and assert their rights. We have a free legal service as well as aged care advocacy and service system navigator programs. Seniors Rights Service also delivers community education and information of relevance to older people across NSW.