The Corporate Services and Membership Officer role provides administrative and membership support to ensure that LHA operates legally and consistently and to support the program staff to maximise efficiencies and organisational standards. The Corporate Services and Membership Officer also assists in the implementation of the LHA Membership Benefits Program. The role provides excellent customer service to all current and prospective members, handles membership enquiries, and effectively and efficiently facilitates the joining of new members. The role assists in communication initiatives as they relate to members.
|Applications Close||September 11, 2021|
|Job Board||NCOSS Community Jobs|
|Job Category||Administrations & Support|
|Employment Basis||Full Time|
|Salary Range||$66,000 — $80,000|
- Follow and maintain existing administration, filing and office management procedures and processes.
- Assist in the management of office administration and filing systems so that the organisation can improve efficiencies.
- Ensure the office is tidy with supplies maintained.
- Administer the day-to-day office activities, including room bookings, postage, courier and CabCharges.
- Administer and arrange company events and sessions, including travel and accommodation bookings for staff and external participants as required.
- Assist the Corporate Services Manager in duties related to co-share office management.
- Assist the Corporate Services Manager in the management of the operations of LHA.
- Assist LHA Program Managers when required and provide support to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Ensure that LHA telephone is answered efficiently during core LHA working hours.
- Experience of working effectively and collaboratively in a small team environment, with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated understanding of and commitment to the health and human rights of LGBTI people and communities.
- Experience in providing support to committees, including the preparation of meeting schedules, agendas and minute taking.
- Demonstrated experience of working in environments where a high degree of judgement, imitative confidentiality and sensitivity is required.
- Experience and good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word and Excel).
- Practical experience using XERO Accounting System or similar.
- Practical experience using the Our Cat Herder Board portal or similar would be desirable.
- If you have any access requirements or need to submit your application in alternative format, please contact us to discuss.
- You can apply verbally over the phone or through a face-to-face meeting if you cannot submit a written application.
- You will need to tell us about your previous work experience, your suitability for this role and your answers to the target questions.
We encourage people from diverse backgrounds including people with disability, LGBTI+ people and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to apply.
How to Apply
For further information or to apply, please contact:
email@example.com, using the subject line: Corporate Services and Membership Officer enquiry via NCOSS
02 9119 2360
LGBTIQ+ Health Australia
LGBTIQ+ Health Australia (LHA) is the national peak health organisation in Australia for organisations and individuals that provide health-related programs, services and research focused on lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and intersex people and other sexuality, gender, and bodily diverse people and communities.
LHA works with legislators, policymakers and service providers to help them understand and address the needs of LGBTIQ+ people and communities. We support LHA members to have a stronger policy voice and partner with researchers across the country on issues of LGBTIQ+ health and wellbeing.
|Phone number||02 9119 2360|