- Be a part of making a difference in the local community
- Work close to home
- Increase take home pay with Salary Packaging
Our client, Junaya Family Development Services (JFDS), is looking for a self-motivated, experienced and results-driven Team Leader to direct and manage targeted early intervention services and activities.
This position provides high level leadership to staff working in the Targeted Early Intervention (TEI) program and supervision of service delivery to ensure high standard is achieved, deadlines are met and services are delivered in a culturally sensitive, inclusive, and respectful manner.
For more information about the TEI program visit: https://www.facs.nsw.gov.au/providers/children-families/early-intervention/TEI-program
The role is Permanent Full Time at 35 hours per week. Salary for this role is classified at level 5 in the NSW SCHADS Award (pay point to be determined depending on experience). The role is based in Blacktown but some local travel is required, therefore you will need a current driver’s license and your own car.
What you’ll need to succeed…
The successful applicant will have excellent organisational, administrative, and excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Applicants must have expert knowledge and understanding of the dynamics, complexities and consequences of DFV, mental health, AOD, child protection and have knowledge and understanding of the needs and rights of diverse communities.
|Applications Close||March 1, 2021|
|Job Board||NCOSS Community Jobs|
|Job Field||Family, Children and Youth|
|Employment Basis||Full Time|
|Salary Range||$66,000 — $80,000|
- Minimum qualifications as Diploma in Community Services/Case Management, Degree in Social Sciences or equivalent including overseas qualifications
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the management and provision of casework services and group work activities to vulnerable children, young people and families experiencing domestic/family violence, child protection issues, mental health issues, alcohol & drug issues, homelessness and related issues and comprehensive understanding of the impact of these issues
- Comprehensive knowledge of high-level case work and group work practice
- Demonstrated cultural competence
- Demonstrated leadership
- Experience in building and maintaining constructive working relationships with key stakeholders and excellent networking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Own vehicle with comprehensive insurance
- Knowledge of DEX Reporting System and Community Data Solutions (Client & Case Management)
- Accreditation in group work programs specifically Keep Them Safe (or equivalent)
- Fluency in a community language spoken in the Blacktown LGA (desirable)
Employment requirements include the provision of a Working with Children Check clearance, agreement to undertake a Police Check, evidence of the right to work in Australia, current driver’s licence and own car.
What you’ll get in return…
- Salary Packaging – increase your take home pay!
- Some above Award conditions
- Opportunities for multi skilling and up-skilling
- High level of diversity in role
- Supportive team environment
How to Apply
For an Information Pack, please visit www.totalworkforceservices.com.au or contact us on (02) 4555 4634.
All applicants will be required to address the selection criteria in the dot points above.
To apply please send a cover letter addressing the criteria or the selection criteria form (from the Information Pack) along with your resume.
Closing date: COB (5pm) Monday 1st March 2021
All applicants will be required to provide current clearance of a NSW Working with Children Check, agree to a National Criminal History Check and be able to provide names of 2 work referees
Junaya Family Development Services
JFDS provides family support, case work and group work activities to individuals, children, young people and their families experiencing vulnerability in the Blacktown Local Government area.
Leave work each day feeling part of making a difference to the local community!
|Phone number||(02) 4555 4634|