Due to a staff member retirement, Richmond Community Services Inc. has an exciting vacancy coming up 2022 for a Coordinator of our Hawkesbury Family Support Service (with a community development aspect) – 3 days per week - based in Richmond, NSW. This is an opportunity to become a member of a highly proactive and dedicated team - starting work with us in early March 2022.
Please note: CV’s/ Resumes will not be accepted. Applicants must meet the selection criteria and fill in the application form.
- Demonstrable knowledge and minimum of 2 years recent experience of working with vulnerable families in Early Intervention Family Support arena with working knowledge of the NSW DoCJ Targeted Early Intervention (TEI) program
- Tertiary qualification(s) in Counselling, Psychology, Social Work, Social Sciences or Related fields 2. Demonstrated experience and knowledge of casework practice including key functions of case management and counselling
- Working knowledge of issues in relation to domestic violence; parental mental health, child protection; parental drug and alcohol misuse; disabilities; child development/behaviour 4. Demonstrable experience of IT literacy across MS Office including internet and email 5. Ability to work autonomously with minimal direction
- Training and demonstrable experience of schedule-planning, development, and delivery of therapeutic groupwork
- Effective organisational and written and verbal communication skills
- Current NSW or National Driver’s Licence and a reliable comprehensively insured vehicle.
- Experience in using Data Exchange (DEX) online program reporting
- Working knowledge of the Hawkesbury Local Government area
- Cultural competence in working with Aboriginal and CALD families.
- Demonstrable experience and understanding of Community Development, social policy and commitment to social justice, working in partnerships, interagency and networks
- Demonstrable experience of working in the NGO sector in a multi-disciplinary team and with a NGO Management Committee
- ACA accreditation or eligible to apply
- SandPlay experience
This position is offered at SCHADS award Grade 5 with salary sacrifice options.
|Applications Close||February 7, 2022|
|Job Board||NCOSS Community Jobs|
|Job Category||Psychology & Counselling, Social Work|
|Job Field||Family, Children and Youth, Neighbourhood, Community|
|Employment Basis||Part Time|
How to Apply
For an application pack please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 4588 3501 Mon – Thurs.
(NOTE: our services will be closed for the Christmas/New Year period
from 24/12/2021 – 7/1/2022 so any requests for an application pack will not be seen until 10th January 2022)
Closing date: 12 noon Monday 7th February 2022.
Interviews on 23/2/2022.
Start date: early March 2022
Richmond Community Services Inc