FULLTIME POSITION AVAILABLE
WHOS is looking for a fulltime Community Support Worker to join our men’s program, Gunyah, based at Lilyfield. The role involves: a) assessment, referral, and education, b) supervising and supporting clients in a residential setting, c) delivering a structured daily program (which includes facilitating various process and psychoeducational groups), d) conducting therapeutic interventions
APPLICANTS MUST RESPOND TO THE SELECTION CRITERIA BELOW
- Certificate IV or higher in AOD, Community Services, Mental Health (or similar).
- Ability to work evening and weekend shifts as required (this will be on a rotating basis).
- Up to date with COVID-19 vaccinations and able to provide acceptable proof of vaccination status.
- Experience in facilitating groups.
- Experience in residential treatment centres, particularly Therapeutic Communities,
- Experience working with clients that have substance use disorders and/or associated issues,
- Knowledge and understanding of harm minimisation strategies.
Being male is a genuine requirement for this position.
- Remuneration is in accordance with the SCHADSI Award Level 4
- Salary packaging is available
WHOS adheres to the NSW Health recommendations for vaccination.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
|Applications Close||October 5, 2022|
|Job Board||NCOSS Community Jobs|
|Job Category||Psychology & Counselling, Social Work|
|Job Field||Alcohol & Other Drugs, Mental Health and Counselling|
|Employment Basis||Full Time|
|Location||Inner West Sydney|
How to Apply
To apply you must have the right to work in Australia, be willing to provide a current National Police Clearance Check and respond to the selection criteria noted above.
Please forward your application addressing the selection criteria, and your resume, to the Manager (Bruce Wright - firstname.lastname@example.org – 0499 324 224) and the Assistant Manager (Nicholas Nash – email@example.com).
Applications close: 5th October 2022
We Help Ourselves (WHOS)
WHOS offers a range of evidence based therapeutic AOD residential programs. Our services are based in NSW and QLD, further information can be accessed at - www.whos.com.au
|Phone number||0499 324 224|