We are currently seeking Manager Homelessness and Relationship Services in Western Sydney! You will be responsible for a professional team, including volunteers, and the operational planning and delivery of the Homelessness and Relationship Services.
You will drive a culture of creativity, flexibility and safety, and ensure your team members feel supported as they support women in difficult and often traumatic situations.
Your role ensures the work we do is of the highest caliber, meeting all standards of safety and quality, enabling us to achieve the best outcomes for our clients.
As part of the management team, you will collaborate and integrate with services across the organisation to ensure the best support for your clients.
This is a permanent full-time opportunity based in Western Sydney.
Want to find out more? Click here (https://ccss.org.au/2021/09/26/manager-homelessness-and-relationship-services/) to read the position description.
|Applications Close||December 19, 2021|
|Job Board||NCOSS Community Jobs|
|Job Field||Housing & Homelessness|
|Employment Basis||Full Time|
|Salary Range||$90,001 +|
Knowledge, skills, experience & compliance – Required to perform this role
Leadership experience in the area of homelessness and relationship services support including staff supervision and staff development; with direct experience in providing leadership as relates to the role
- A track record in successful relationship development, management and strategic partnerships.
- Demonstrated resilience to work with and support clients who have been exposed to trauma, violence and/or neglect.
- Demonstrated experience and understanding in leading teams of multi-disciplinary professional counsellors, case workers and educators
- Experience and knowledge of Aboriginal and multi-cultural systems and protocols
- Demonstrated computer skills in Microsoft Office packages and other
statistical databases and Government reporting programs e.g., DEX.
- Reliable, well-maintained, registered and insured vehicle.
As the Manager of Homelessness and Relationship Services, you are someone who leads by example and sets an empowering tone for your team. Your staff love working with you.
You have the right experience to ensure your team delivers high quality care and support to our clients – young women who are pregnant or parenting and are at risk of homelessness.
You are passionate about working with people from all walks of life and have the resilience to support clients who have been exposed to trauma and violence.
You readily face challenges with confidence and professionalism and thrive in a busy environment, maintaining calm and professionalism.
And your values align with ours.
If you have all of this, along with the right experience and qualifications, and the opportunity feels like the perfect fit for you, please get in touch. We’d love to hear from you!
- Fantastic benefits incl. NFP salary packaging, EAP access + much more
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program
- Ongoing training and development (face-to-face and online learning)
How to Apply
If you are passionate about making a difference in a role that is both challenging and rewarding, we would love to hear from you!
Submit your application via email (Cover Letter addressing the selection criteria and Resume). The Position Description can be viewed here.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, using the subject line: Manager Homelessness and Relationship Services
- If you are shortlisted, you will take part in a 10-15-minute phone screen
- Be invited to come along to an interview where CatholicCare will determine your suitability for the role
- Your reference checks
- A verbal offer followed by necessary safety, employment and compliance screening
- Offer of employment and determine when you can start and join the team!
- Want more information?
For more information, please email: email@example.com
CatholicCare is committed to safeguarding all children, young people and vulnerable adults and that all children, young people and vulnerable adults have an equal right to protection from abuse. We will take every reasonable step to ensure that children, young people and vulnerable adults are protected. All suspicions and allegations of abuse will be taken seriously and responded to swiftly and appropriately.
CatholicCare Western Sydney and the Blue Mountains
At CatholicCare Western Sydney and the Blue Mountains we are committed to making sure no one is left behind.
We have the people, the resources, and the plans in place to make a real difference in the lives of people who find themselves facing difficult circumstances.
We are a team of people who are passionate about what we do and truly care about people - no matter where they come from, what they look like or how they see the world.
|Phone number||(02) 8843 2500|