SCHADS Award Level 5 - $91,759 trp (including salary $82,781)
Salary Packaging Option (up to an additional $15,895 p/a)
Full Time Position based in Alice Springs
Relocation Assistance offered
We are looking for a Case Manager to join our Children & Parenting Program team in Alice Springs, NT
The Case Manager is responsible for providing outreach strengths based case management, mentoring, advocacy, parent education and practical support in order for the program to meet its objectives. This position has a particular focus on implementing and facilitating program activities and experiences within the Alice Springs programs to support families and in particular, the wellbeing of children.
The Children and Parenting program provides early intervention and preventative services and programs, specifically targeting at risk populations, using a whole of family approach to resource, educate, support and skill parents to improve developmental and wellbeing outcomes for children and families. The program provides a range of evidence based programs and activities for parents (Kinship, guardians, carers), to increase capacity, develop knowledge, skills and support to raise healthy children and a range of developmentally activities and experience for children.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Improve emotional, physical and social health and wellbeing for children and young people
- Support and implement a range of evidence based early intervention groups, activities and play experiences, for children, young people and families.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of an environment that promotes physical, cognitive, social and emotional development through arts, play experiences, crafts, games and activities.
- Identification of children and young people's needs through completing a comprehensive assessment of children and young people and their families based on the six CAARs Domains physical, mental health, relationships, financial wellbeing and learning and development and safety and risk.
- Case manage Families towards agreed outcomes.
For a full role description including key selection criteria, please visit our careers website: www.catholiccarentcareers.org.au
Applications only progress if made directly through our CatholiCare NT website. Expressions of interest from third party job boards are not considered as genuine applications.
Applications Close: 9am Thursday 25 February 2021
Interviews Week of: 01 March 2021
At CatholicCare NT our employees have access to a range of benefits that help balance life at work and at home. These include professional development opportunities and health and wellbeing programs. To find out more about the benefits available to you when you join CatholicCare NT please visit our career website.
Safeguarding Children & Young People
CatholicCare NT is committed to maintaining zero tolerance of child abuse and neglect, and the safety and wellbeing of all children and young people who access our activities, programs, services and facilities. Employment is subject to obtaining a satisfactory National police check and Working with Children (Ochre) Card. If you have lived overseas for 12 consecutive months or more as an adult you will be required to obtain a satisfactory International Criminal History Check.
|Applications Close||February 25, 2021|
|Job Board||NCOSS Community Jobs|
|Job Category||Community Development|
|Job Field||Family, Children and Youth|
|Employment Basis||Full Time, Contract|
|Salary Range||$90,001 +|
|Location||NT - Alice Springs|
How to Apply
CatholicCare NT is a not-for-profit organisation, providing social services and programs to individuals, couples, families, children, groups, schools and agencies across the Northern Territory.