Permanent, Full Time Position
(38 hours per week)
Guthrie House requires a permanent, full time Case Manager to undertake a diverse range of case management duties. The salary is per the SCHADS Award 2010 – Level 5 (pay point dependent on experience) with salary packaging available.
The position is based at Enmore on Gadigal land. The 38 hours of work will be performed from Monday to Friday. Start and finish times are flexible and will be negotiated with the successful applicants.
|Job Board||NCOSS Community Jobs|
|Job Category||Care & Support Work, Community Development, Psychology & Counselling, Social Work|
|Job Field||Mental Health and Counselling, Women, Community|
|Employment Basis||Full Time|
|Location||Inner West Sydney|
- Tertiary qualifications in a human services related field, such as psychology, social work or related clinical or social sciences discipline
- Demonstrated skills in psychosocial assessments as well as person centered case planning, implementation, and review.
- Proven ability to manage a case load of complex clients and work as part of a team dedicated to the well-being of clients.
- Excellent client motivation skills and sound knowledge of trauma informed practice.
- Awareness and appreciation of issues in relation to child protection, case management and best practice principles for women with alcohol and other drug issues
- Knowledge or experience in group work facilitation
- High level oral and written communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to engage with a range of stakeholders
- Current First Aid Certificate or willingness to attain within 3 months
- Current NSW Driver’s License
- Experience working in a community based organisation and/or with women involved in the criminal justice system.
- Demonstrated experience in working with computer applications
The requirement to be a woman is a genuine occupational qualification pursuant to S31(2)(H) of the Anti-Discrimination Act NSW (1997).
The successful applicant will be subject to a Criminal Record Check and Working with Children Check.
Guthrie House acknowledges the Traditional Owners of country throughout Australia and recognises their continuing connection to land, waters, and community. We pay our respect to them and their cultures and to elders both past, present, and emerging.
How to Apply
Applications can be forwarded via email to Christine Duggan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications for the position must address the selection criteria and be supported by a covering letter and resume.
Guthrie House is a community based residential rehabilitation and transition service for women involved in the criminal justice system.
|Phone number||02 9564 5977|