- Part-time and permanent contract
- Competitive salary rate from $41.52 to $44.68 per hour, plus11% superannuation
- Salary packaging benefits under Anglicare's PBI status
- Position located in Moruya
The core mission of Anglicare (NSW South, West & ACT) is to break the cycle of intergenerational poverty for children, young people and families. We particularly focus on serving vulnerable communities in the ACT and regional, rural NSW.
About the role
We seek a dedicated and passionate Case Manager to join our Specialist Homelessness Services team. This role requires you to provide outstanding client-focused case management to families and individuals, ensuring they are connected, supported, and empowered throughout their journey. As a valued team member, you'll work collaboratively to create positive change and foster resilience in our community. You will report to the Coordinator of Eurobodalla Specialist Homelessness Service.
- Align your work with the Sanctuary Model Pillars, Anglicare's Values, and Code of Conduct.
- Engage in trauma-informed care and maintain respectful relationships with all stakeholders.
- Develop, implement, and review cultural case plans for Aboriginal families and individuals.
- Create and oversee case plans tailored to individual clients, families, children, and young people.
- Maintain impeccable record-keeping, data input, and report generation.
- Engage actively in professional development and monthly Sanctuary supervision.
Qualifications and experiences
- A minimum qualification of a Diploma in Community Services or equivalent; degree qualifications are highly desirable.
- Proven experience and knowledge in the homelessness sector. Experience working with victims of Domestic Violence.
- Proven expertise in client-centric case management.
- Must have experience working with Aboriginal communities. Effective team, networking, advocacy, liaison, and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong computer literacy and impeccable written communication. Comprehensive understanding of the Community Services sector.
- Profound knowledge of trauma, crisis impacts, and child protection issues.
- In-depth knowledge of legislation and reporting requirements associated with the role.
We would love to hear from you if you are passionate about making a difference and possess the skills and experience outlined above. At Anglicare, we value diversity and strive to provide our community with the best care and support.
Please contact Robert Jackson on 0498 248 072 during business hours for all enquiries.
Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply.
Applicants may be required to undertake personality and behavioural assessments. They must obtain a Working with Children Clearance through the Office of the Children's Guardian NSW and undergo a National Criminal History Check before an offer of employment.
|March 15, 2024
|NCOSS Community Jobs
|Housing & Homelessness
|Contract, Part Time
How to Apply
If you would like to join the Anglicare team, please send your written application addressing the key requirements to:
https://anglicare.recruitmenthub.com.au/Current-vacancies & enter Job Ref: 6534962
Applications close 19 February 2024
Anglicare NSW South, NSW West and ACT
|0498 248 072