As the Carer Gateway Service Provider (CGSP) in Region 4 of NSW (Central Coast, Hunter New England and North Coast) we are looking for a proactive Team Leader, Aged Care Intake & Assessment to be based in North Sydney. This is a full time, 12-month contract position with a view of extension.
The role is a new position and will be responsible for establishing, managing and overseeing the delivery of Intake and Assessment for calls transferred from My Aged Care (MAC) to Carer Gateway Region 4 NSW. The Team Leader, Aged Care Intake & Assessment will be required to:
- Develop relevant policies, guidelines, practice manuals, work instructions and deliver training to staff
- Ensure that the operation of the team and program is in line with Carer Gateway Operating Manual and service guidelines
- Provide regular supervision and support to the Aged Care Intake and Assessment team
|Job Board||NCOSS Community Jobs|
|Job Category||Social Work|
|Employment Basis||Full Time|
- Qualifications in Aged Care, Social Work, Community Services, Psychology or other relevant disciplines.
- Demonstrated high level of skills and experience in leadership of teams as well as relationship management with stakeholders, peak bodies and government organisations
- Understanding of the Community Services sector, specifically Carers and the My Aged Care framework
- Extensive knowledge in implementation and evaluation of direct service delivery programs
We can offer you a competitive salary plus not for profit salary packaging benefits and a friendly team committed to the organisation's purpose.
To learn more about what we do, please visit our website
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter addressing the above essential criteria along with your resume to Human Resources at email@example.com. Applications will be reviewed when received.
A criminal record check and working with children check will be required as a condition of employment.
Carers NSW recognises the value of diversity in its workplace and acknowledges the contributions that people of diverse backgrounds bring to the organisation
Carers NSW is the peak body in NSW for carers of all ages and circumstances. We are a not-for-profit organisation connecting and empowering carers and improving their quality of life through support, referrals, capacity building and training.