About the Role
In collaboration with Group Manager, Clinical Development Unit, and the Supervision Co-ordinator, this role will provide clinical supervision to staff across the Community Services Division including counsellors, case workers, and chaplains. This will be executed through regular meetings both face-to-face and over Microsoft Teams to ensure effective and reflective practice. There may also be opportunities to participate in the delivery of professional development from time to time.
People enjoy working at BaptistCare because they love what they do and the communities we help. With us you can deliver life-transforming care, create a career you’ll love, and join a team who make a difference. Our 4000 staff are our most important resource and we take you and your career seriously. We want to provide you with a working environment and culture that supports you in your career journey and growth.
|Job Board||NCOSS Community Jobs|
|Job Category||Care & Support Work|
|Job Field||Aged Care|
|Employment Basis||Part Time|
- Tertiary qualifications in relevant human services (e.g. counselling and/or casework) and certificate in clinical supervision
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in human services and 2+ years’ providing clinical supervision
- Must be actively engaged in a local church
- Excellent interpersonal, written and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to be self-motivated and to work co-operatively within a small team
- Ability to maintain confidentialityAbility to work in harmony with BaptistCare mission and values
How to Apply
Successful applicants will be subject to a police background check.
BaptistCare NSW & ACT
Our team work together to create trusted places where people gather, community is strong and lives are transformed. We walk with each person to understand the unique circumstances of their life and we empower them to live well through practical and reliable support