- This event has passed.
NGO Summer Preparedness Webinar
December 7, 2023 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Is your service prepared for the forecast hot, dry summer?
Help prepare your community for heatwave and bushfire risk.
Join the NGO Summer Preparedness webinar Thursday 7 December, 2.00-3.00pm
In this session for health and social NGOs, NSW Health will provide guidance on the health risks of heatwave and bushfire this summer and how people and services can prepare.
The webinar will cover:
- Forecast risks this summer
- Effects of heat and heatwaves on the body
- Emergency management heatwave planning and how communities and services can prepare
- Key messages and resources of the NSW Health – Beat the Heat campaign
Who is the webinar for?
- Service managers preparing their organisation for the risk of heatwave this summer
- Frontline staff working with at risk groups and individuals
Register through NSW Health: https://forms.office.com/r/rDniLT2h0Y
Questions? Contact MOH-StakeholderEngagement@health.nsw.gov.au