- This event has passed.
Grant-Seeker Workshop - NSW Northern Rivers
February 16 @ 9:30 am - 2:00 pmFree
**Workshop at capacity - registrations are closed!**
When: Thursday 16th February, 2023, 9.30am-2.00pm
Where: Gawandii Function Room, Ballina Surf Club, Lighthouse Beach Parade, East Ballina
Disaster recovery can create a busy funding environment for the community services sector. The Grant-Seeker workshop is for staff from NSW Northern Rivers community organisations wanting to increase their skills in the best-practice processes and strategies of grant-seeking.
Participants leave with knowledge of:
✓ The grants landscape
✓ Steps to ensuring their organisation is ‘grant ready’
✓ How to package projects, create grant-ready project plans, and set internal processes to succeed (includes full project plan template and budget template/example).
✓ Feedback from funders on why applications do or don’t succeed
✓ Identifying the right funds and how to build funder relationships
✓ How to write a great grant application, including examples of good and bad responses
✓ Targeting message to your audience – government, corporate and philanthropy
✓ Next steps when an application is successful or unsuccessful, and effective reporting, acquittal and stewardship strategies
- Registrations are limited.
- Registrations from NCOSS organisational & individual members will be prioritised.
- Not a member? Find out more about NCOSS membership.
The Grant-Seeker workshop is facilitated by Strategic Grants and is made possible with the support of the NSW Government's Social Sector Transformation Fund.
RSVP, wait list & cancellation guidelines
- To optimise the learning environment, this event is subject to a minimum number of participants as well as a maximum per session.
- In case of a wait list, NCOSS reserves the right to manage the registration list and expressions of interest as it deems appropriate.
- In the event of an unavoidable cancellation, NCOSS will endeavour to notify you at least five business days in advance.
QUERIES TO: firstname.lastname@example.org