- This event has passed.
How to use the NCOSS Vax Risk Assessment Toolkit
November 18, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 amFree
Need help using the NCOSS Vax Risk Assessment Toolkit?
NCOSS is running an online learning session to walk you through the toolkit and to answer your questions.
Thursday 18 November, 10:00 – 11:00 am
The session will cover:
- What DCJ (NSW Department of Communities and Justice) require of funded organisations
- How to do a VAX risk assessment using the NCOSS toolkit
- FAQs about vaccination risk assessment
- Resources available from different organisations
By the end of the session, participants will:
- Be familiar with what DCJ requires of them, and key deadlines
- Be orientated to NCOSS VAX risk assessment toolkit and have walked through the process provided
- Have an opportunity to ask questions and gain information they need (either at the meeting or through follow up)
- Have an opportunity to provide feedback and comment on NCOSS Vax Risk Assessment Toolkit
Attendance is free but RSVP booking is required.
Please scroll to the bottom of the page to book your place. You will receive a Zoom meeting appointment closer to date.
Please submit your questions prior to the session, and up until noon of Wednesday 17 November. Click HERE, it won't take a minute!
This learning session will be chaired by Megan Nicholson (Director, Strengthening Resilience for Emergency Responses, NCOSS). Megan will be joined by a panel comprising of:
- Alison Plant- Toolkit Developer, ASK Insight Consultants
- Savi Manii- Manager, Justice Connect Not-for-Profit Law
Please send questions or comments about this event to: COVID-VAX at ncoss.org.au