- This event has passed.
Justice Connect training: How to Handle a Conflict of Interest in Your Not-for-Profit Organisation
March 9, 2021 @ 12:45 pm - 2:00 pm
It’s inevitable that your not-for-profit organisation will encounter conflicts of interest along the way. In addition to the possible legal consequences, poorly managed conflicts of interest can lead to internal disputes, and can also have an impact on organisation’s reputation. However, a conflict of interest doesn’t need to be a problem. This webinar will talk you through the basics of identifying and managing a conflict of interest and will cover:
- What is a conflict of interest, and why do they matter?
- How to deal with a conflict of interest and comply with the law
- Consequences of failing to manage conflicts of interest
- Practical tips and further resources to assist your organisation
You’ll also get:
- An opportunity to ask questions
- A copy of webinar recording (available for 30 days)
- Information on further resources and support
Cost: $30 - $50
If your organisation is unable to cover the webinar fee or if you're having trouble registering please get in touch at email@example.com
This is an online event - access details for the webinar will be sent by email before the event.